ALL YOU WANT OF LIFE; EVERY DREAM, EACH WISHFUL BLISS, IS WAITING... TO BE CREATED.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All Done!

Okay, I'm done!
As I mentioned before, I decided to split up all of my content into seperate blogs.  So... here they are:

All of my RECIPES can now be found at www.menumanaged.blogspot.com

Home and Emergency Preparedness material can be found at www.myfamilyprepared.blogspot.com.  I have large quantities of information just waiting to be posted... so for now it isn't very spectacular; but it will be!

All Boredom Buster ideas and projects will be at www.bigboredombusters.blogspot.com (however, I am still working on the finishing touches with this site - I will begin posting in a few weeks; but I have a TON of ideas, so check back soon)

As for this site; I have decided to leave it for all of my crafting purposes - cards, decorations, whatever else inspires me, etc.

I am very excited for all of the changes!  I hope you all enjoy the new blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment