ALL YOU WANT OF LIFE; EVERY DREAM, EACH WISHFUL BLISS, IS WAITING... TO BE CREATED.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Updates and Changes

There is so much I want to do!  I have decided that it cannot all be done on one blog.  I am going to be branching out a bit and getting organized.  For the next few days I will be devoting some time to starting 3 new blogs; devoted solely to Recipes, Boredom Busters, and Home and Emergency Preparedness.  All three can be accessed by clicking on the links to the right.
As for this blog, I'm not sure what I will turn it into (if anything), but I'm sure that will be figured out shortly...

2 comments:

  1. I have just one question, where do you get all your recipes? I need to get Brit to hop on here more often, or your new menu blog. We're always wondering what to do for dinner and need to diversify a bit. I hope she doesn't find that offensive, because she is a good cook. We just need to find more non-onion receipes I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love onions, and I put them in everything, so that doesn't make sense :)
    Secondly, I watch a lot of the food network, and I have signed myself up for daily/weekly/monthly recipe emails from all over the place which supplies me with lots of inspiration and ideas of new things to try. And I follow some good recipe blogs.
    Maybe Brit doesn't cook a lot right now because you don't have a kitchen?... Just wait till you move in, she's already talked to me about it!

    ReplyDelete